My sleep apnea journey

This is a diary of my experiences as a sleepy mom, through apnea diagnosis and treatment. I have appreciated the information I have learned on the internet and especially appreciate the personal accounts of other's journeys. Stay tuned, it will be a wild ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama, United States

My husband and I have been married since 1989. We have a son ('95) and daughter ('97). We have another daughter in heaven since 2000. I am a stay at home mom with a current nursing license. I started this Photo-A-Day blog to document my family's everyday life and to challenge me to grow a bit as a photographer.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Cool Realization




Today is postop day 13. I have been sleeping well since surgery and have been able to keep my own schedule up till today. My husband had an early morning meeting this morning and was going to have to leave the house before the kids needed to be up for school. He needed for me to get the kids up and ready so that the neighbors could drive them into school. So I woke to an alarm clock this morning. Rising was much easier but I yawned a few times. Stiffling a yawn right now HURTS! And then it occurred to me - this was the first time I had yawned since surgery! Wow. I used to yawn dozens of times a day because I slept so poorly. In almost two weeks I don't remember yawning until this morning. Yea me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home