My sleep apnea journey

This is a diary of my experiences as a sleepy mom, through apnea diagnosis and treatment. I have appreciated the information I have learned on the internet and especially appreciate the personal accounts of other's journeys. Stay tuned, it will be a wild ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama, United States

My husband and I have been married since 1989. We have a son ('95) and daughter ('97). We have another daughter in heaven since 2000. I am a stay at home mom with a current nursing license. I started this Photo-A-Day blog to document my family's everyday life and to challenge me to grow a bit as a photographer.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Hallelujah!!!

I just heard from my OS insurance clerk - All of my surgical procedures are covered! One more worry to cross off my list. Thank you Lord!

Got my teeth cleaned this morning. I will take some photos later this evening to post some before surgery pics.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hewy Nosleep said...

Great News about the insurance. Im sure everything will turn out well.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Brandyleigh35 said...

See I told you it would all work out! But hey, having gone through my own insurance drama beforehand I can relate to your stress.

I swear I was like euphoric when I finally got the word that everything was going to be covered and I could at least relax about that. Shoot, worrying about surgery is stress enough, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Anyway, glad it is all coming together for you. That is great news!

Brandy

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home