My sleep apnea journey

This is a diary of my experiences as a sleepy mom, through apnea diagnosis and treatment. I have appreciated the information I have learned on the internet and especially appreciate the personal accounts of other's journeys. Stay tuned, it will be a wild ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama, United States

My husband and I have been married since 1989. We have a son ('95) and daughter ('97). We have another daughter in heaven since 2000. I am a stay at home mom with a current nursing license. I started this Photo-A-Day blog to document my family's everyday life and to challenge me to grow a bit as a photographer.

Monday, September 10, 2007

44 days and counting

I saw my orthodontist today. More of the usual (powerchain change, wire change, more slenderizing) and then it occured to me - this is my last regular appt. until after surgery. I have an appointment at their office on Oct. 16th, but to have molds, xrays, and pictures made. Then two days later I see my OS to have more of the same. Then surgery the next week after that. Wow. The reality is really starting to dawn on me.

I am still making my list of things to get done before surgery and am slowly getting them marked off. Everything from getting my annual physical done to getting the car tuned up. I have a christening gown for my new niece that I need to finish. My dining room needs another coat of paint before I can get it put back together. Lists have been made of the grocery items and non-grocery items that I need to get. I will be ready, it just have to keep plugging away at getting stuff done.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hewy Nosleep said...

Good luck on your surgery and get some sleep.

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home