My sleep apnea journey

This is a diary of my experiences as a sleepy mom, through apnea diagnosis and treatment. I have appreciated the information I have learned on the internet and especially appreciate the personal accounts of other's journeys. Stay tuned, it will be a wild ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama, United States

My husband and I have been married since 1989. We have a son ('95) and daughter ('97). We have another daughter in heaven since 2000. I am a stay at home mom with a current nursing license. I started this Photo-A-Day blog to document my family's everyday life and to challenge me to grow a bit as a photographer.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

A Little Good News

Thursday I dropped by my orthodontist's office because I had a toothbrush bristle caught in my molar band that was poking my tongue. I also needed to get my lower wire clipped as the gap in my teeth where my lower left pre-molar was pulled had FINALLY closed. (After waiting a year for it to close ir really moved closed quickly after the last wire change.) The tech called Dr. H over to look at the lack of gap and he decided to go ahead and change my lower wire to a heavier wire. He also removed the wire spring over the gap area and told me to stop wearing the elastic over that spot also. So, yea!, I am actually ahead for my next appointment. If I hadn't had the bristle problem then it would have been May 21st before I went back in and therefore gotten my wire changed. He seemed pleased with the progress - not enough to move my surgery date up yet, but progress nonetheless.

I also saw my regular dentist earlier this week. Everything, dentally speaking, looks great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home