My sleep apnea journey

This is a diary of my experiences as a sleepy mom, through apnea diagnosis and treatment. I have appreciated the information I have learned on the internet and especially appreciate the personal accounts of other's journeys. Stay tuned, it will be a wild ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama, United States

My husband and I have been married since 1989. We have a son ('95) and daughter ('97). We have another daughter in heaven since 2000. I am a stay at home mom with a current nursing license. I started this Photo-A-Day blog to document my family's everyday life and to challenge me to grow a bit as a photographer.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Arcing and Sparking

It has been a few weeks since I changed the dosage on my Toporal XL. No real change noted on the arrhythmias. I see my doctor again next week.

I have also started back on the CPAP machine. It doesn't really make me feel any different, but it makes my husband feel better. Glad one of us is getting some benefit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home