My sleep apnea journey

This is a diary of my experiences as a sleepy mom, through apnea diagnosis and treatment. I have appreciated the information I have learned on the internet and especially appreciate the personal accounts of other's journeys. Stay tuned, it will be a wild ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama, United States

My husband and I have been married since 1989. We have a son ('95) and daughter ('97). We have another daughter in heaven since 2000. I am a stay at home mom with a current nursing license. I started this Photo-A-Day blog to document my family's everyday life and to challenge me to grow a bit as a photographer.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Adjustment #2

Two days ago I had my lower jaw wire changed for the next heavier gauge wire. Dr. H says that my teeth are moving along nicely. The next adjustment is scheduled for Dec. 4th at which time they will be adding springs to my lower teeth to really pull my teeth back. I am getting a pretty nasty overbite but nothing like what is to come. Yea. The sooner my overbite is sufficient, the sooner I can proceed with the surgery.

Soreness is a manageable, frequent companion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home