My sleep apnea journey

This is a diary of my experiences as a sleepy mom, through apnea diagnosis and treatment. I have appreciated the information I have learned on the internet and especially appreciate the personal accounts of other's journeys. Stay tuned, it will be a wild ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama, United States

My husband and I have been married since 1989. We have a son ('95) and daughter ('97). We have another daughter in heaven since 2000. I am a stay at home mom with a current nursing license. I started this Photo-A-Day blog to document my family's everyday life and to challenge me to grow a bit as a photographer.

Friday, December 22, 2006

My sleep apnea journey

Delays, delays

The beginning of December I had my orthodontist appointment. New hardware - I got a horizontal spring on each lower side to close the gap where my bicuspids were extracted before I got braces. I also got rubber bands to pull my lower front teeth back to increase the overbite. All this adds up to sore teeth again. Yea.

I also asked him when he thought my overbite will be large enough to proceed with the MMA. Expecting him to say spring (like he projected when we first started this process) - he really suprised me by saying probably late August. Sheesh! So, add an extra half year to the journey.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home