My sleep apnea journey

This is a diary of my experiences as a sleepy mom, through apnea diagnosis and treatment. I have appreciated the information I have learned on the internet and especially appreciate the personal accounts of other's journeys. Stay tuned, it will be a wild ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama, United States

My husband and I have been married since 1989. We have a son ('95) and daughter ('97). We have another daughter in heaven since 2000. I am a stay at home mom with a current nursing license. I started this Photo-A-Day blog to document my family's everyday life and to challenge me to grow a bit as a photographer.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Best Day So Far!

After two nights of fitful sleep, I got some Sonata sleeping med from my family doctor. This stuff is fabulous! I managed to fall asleep peacefully and woke up on my own a few minutes before my alarm sounded. Wonderful! I managed to Christmas shop with my mom for several hours today. This was the best thing I could have done for my mental health. Being stuck in the house for the last three weeks has been tough - I have been going a little stir crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home