My sleep apnea journey

This is a diary of my experiences as a sleepy mom, through apnea diagnosis and treatment. I have appreciated the information I have learned on the internet and especially appreciate the personal accounts of other's journeys. Stay tuned, it will be a wild ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama, United States

My husband and I have been married since 1989. We have a son ('95) and daughter ('97). We have another daughter in heaven since 2000. I am a stay at home mom with a current nursing license. I started this Photo-A-Day blog to document my family's everyday life and to challenge me to grow a bit as a photographer.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Back Up and Running

The last month or so I have come to realize just how dependent I have become on my computer to keep me on task and to communicate with the outside world. My old computer has been dying a slow and painful death over the last couple of months. It finally died and I now have a brand spanking new computer. Unfortunately, some information has been lost in the shift from the old, damaged computer to the new one. So - if you haven't heard from me in a while please drop me an email so that I can recover your email address. I promise that I will get back with you.

I am still looking at debracing in a couple of months. So, hopefully about the time the kids get out of school and we start our summer I will have a new smile. So, yea me!

I have an appointment for my post op sleep study tomorrow night. I am anxious to see what my post op numbers are now. I will be posting what I find out as soon as I know.

Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger learian said...

I wish you all the luck in the world!! Best, Toni

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home