My sleep apnea journey

This is a diary of my experiences as a sleepy mom, through apnea diagnosis and treatment. I have appreciated the information I have learned on the internet and especially appreciate the personal accounts of other's journeys. Stay tuned, it will be a wild ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama, United States

My husband and I have been married since 1989. We have a son ('95) and daughter ('97). We have another daughter in heaven since 2000. I am a stay at home mom with a current nursing license. I started this Photo-A-Day blog to document my family's everyday life and to challenge me to grow a bit as a photographer.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Parole Postponed

I went to the orthodontist yesterday and it seems my teeth didn’t get parole. I will have to do another month or so of hard time before I can be considered for release. No time off for good behavior. So – the “Ooey, Gooey, Crunchy, Chewy” release party will have to be postponed until further notice. Bummer. I have got to make these teeth move! I have asked my friends and family to remind me to put my rubber bands back on if they see me without the lousy things pulling my teeth and impeding my speech. We will try again in late July to see if I am ready for my finishing bands. If not, I will once again be sent away with no hope of parole.

With the adjustments he made to my lower wire and the really strong bands that I am wearing I can hardly put me teeth together today. Sore again. Yea.

BTW, I finally replaced my old digital camera that had died a slow death. So, here's a recent pic. Not much has changed in the looks department.


Anne

1 Comments:

Blogger learian said...

Oh, shoot! But, can't we have another picture anyhow? Be well, Toni

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home